Now in stock!!
Midwest Overland Industries ZR2 winch mount is for the owner who wants to keep added weight to a minimum and is happy with the factory front end protection. This mount consists of 2 main parts which are the winch mount and your choice of a roller fairlead adapter for steel line or our custom fairlead for synthetic line. Cutting of the front bumper is required but is easily covered up with the factory front plate holder if plans change. The radiator air ducts can either be removed or cut to allow room for winch mount. Any winch that is 24.5" or less and 7" from center of mounting hole to side of winch should have no issue with fitting. With the 2021 front end refresh access to the winch has become an issue so we are working on solutions for that. We will be developing remote clutch kits for a select few winches. Any winch can work but will require using power to spool the line out if a remote clutch is not used. Shipping included to the lower 48. Please contact us for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
- Under 100lbs using synthetic rope
- Fits any winch using 4.5" x 10" mounting pattern and under 24.5" wide
- Remote access winch clutch is required
- Remote mount control box is required
- Comes powder coated and ready to mount
- Tab and slot construction for superior strength and ease of manufacturing
- Uses factory recovery points while retaining the factory recovery loops
- FaroArm checked for superior fitment
- Fits 2021+ ZR2
*Will require winch with remote clutch and control box!
*Warn XP & CTI series do not fit within the mount.
*Not compatible with Blue Ox flat tow system
*Will not work with any body lift
*Will not work with our License Plate Mount or Bull Bar