3-4-21 Stock update: With the 146% price increase of steel since last fall we have paused production of the next run of bumpers. At that level for materials its hard to make any money at producing bumpers without a price increase. Since we don't want to do a price increase we are looking at different solutions to get the pricing back down to an acceptable level. This will most likely include doing a larger order of steel to get better pricing. We are working on 2 new products to help make that happen. When we have a projected ship date it will be posted right here.
Midwest Overland Industries Chevy Colorado winch bumper insert replaces the factory black plastic "skid plate" with real skid plate protection, winch mount, and heavy duty recovery points. As with all Midwest Overland Industries products looking good has just as much importance as doing the job it's designed to do. This insert requires no cutting, drilling or modifying of any kind. With exterior skid protection of 3/16" thick, 1/4" for structural and 3/4" recovery points it will stand up to all kinds of abuse. The Smittybilt X20 series is the winch of choice for this bumper but with a width of 28" from side to side many other winches should fit. For those running aftermarket skid plates, it's designed to overlay on top of a 3/16" plate at the radiator support extending protection to the very front of the truck. The bumper will come as raw metal for the base price. A high quality 3 coat powder finish system is available. This coating system is more then you typically find on after market parts and is designed to protect the bumper for years to come. If the skid plate is to be used heavily in rocky areas it's recommended that the exterior be finished with a user applied paint that makes it easy to touch up the scrapes and scratches. Shipping included to the lower 48. Please contact us for sipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
- Weighs in at 76lbs - 140lbs total with a Smittybilt X20 using synthetic rope
- Tab and slot construction for superior strength and ease of manufacturing
- Through welded recovery points that tie directly to factory recovery points
- Single piece formed front for added strength
- 10 mounting points including the factory recovery points
- Near vertical fairlead angle for reduced rope tension and wear
- Retains factory sized opening for airflow to the radiator
- Easily add off-road lights if max towing is not a concern
- FaroArm checked for superior fitment
- Fits 2015-2020 Chevy Colorado